Sandra Moon Dancer is a shaman, inspirational speaker, teacher, energy healer, white lotus master and workshop leader with over thirty years experience in healing and health care communities. She founded the Centre of Circle Wisdom in 2003 as a progressive community space designed to support you in finding your centre.
In 2013, Jesse-Blue Forrest, peace activist and visionary, invited Moon Dancer to walk with him to retrace Mahatma Gandhi's footsteps in the Salt March in India for the movement of non violence. Since then she continues to work with peace visionaries internationally, returning to Iceland this summer 2017 with the focus of international peace.
The Centre of Circle Wisdom is based in a beautiful historic healing arts studio in Toronto's High Park where you can find your feet on the earth while honouring our place in the city. Whatever your lifestyle, whatever your story, whatever your desires for the future, Circle Wisdom welcomes all community members to our retreats, workshops, celebrations and personal healing sessions.
Programs at the centre include: Energy Medicine Program; Wisdom Circles; Full Moon Circles; Tribal Children Camps; Goddess Girls Camps; Medicine Wheel Retreats and Pipe Ceremonies with Cherokee-Celtic elder Sequoyah-Blue Deer Eagle. All programs support individuals, families and communities in connecting with their soul's calling.
- Sits in Circles around the world with First Nations, Indigeneous, Buddhist and Internationally Renowned Spiritual Teachers
- Journeys with Mother Earth, Grandmother Moon and the Celtic calendar daily; pilgrimages to Sacred Sites around the world
- Moon Dancer embraces her teachings from the life school of Motherhood; she is gifted with two wise and spirited children
- M.H.Sc. Masters of Health Sciences - Community Health; B.Sc., Bachelor of Sciences - Psychology, University of Toronto
- White Lotus Master
- Refuge into the Blue Buddha of Healing
- Hands-on Healing: soul-based energy medicine, white lotus, cranio-sacral, massage
Dance the Life Energy with Sandra Moon Dancer.
Caylie Bird Woman supports at the Centre of Circle Wisdom. She is also our Camp songstress and Teacher at our Tribal Children's Camps. Caylie is currently enrolled in her 6th year at the Circle Wisdom Energy Medicine Program. She is also a singer and founder of Sacred Voice, a business that supports many in singing and songwriting and holds a B. F. A. Honours in Music.